Baby Driver 2017 2160p BluRay REMUX HEVC DTS-HD MA TrueHD 7.1 Atmos-FGT

Baby Driver (2017) watch the movie online or direct single link download from uploaded, zippyshare, rapidgator, oboom, torrent or direct free link

Baby.Driver.2017.2160p.BluRay.REMUX.HEVC.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-FGT

Summary: Baby is a young and partially hearing impaired getaway driver who can make any wild move while in motion with the right track playing. It’s a critical talent he needs to survive his indentured servitude to the crime boss, Doc, who values his role in his meticulously planned robberies. However, just when Baby thinks he is finally free and clear to have his own life with his new girlfriend, Deborah, Doc coerces him back for another job. Now saddled with a crew of thugs too violently unstable to keep to Doc’s plans, Baby finds himself and everything he cares for in terrible danger.

Director: Edgar Wright
Writers: Edgar Wright
Stars: Ansel Elgort, Jon Bernthal, Jon Hamm

Links: IMDB

Video:
Bit rate : 48.3 Mb/s
Width : 3 840 pixels
Height : 2 160 pixels
Size: 55.3 GB

Download from ZIPPYSHARE (200MB Splits) – NO LIMITS

1. Liam says:

Hi. Are you saying the .x & .xx files can be omitted? (I have a data cap) JDL2 is showing these files as missing. Thanks for all of the uploads. First stop for outstanding selection, quality & consistency.

• NORiA says:

No they can’t be omitted, you’ll need to download them. However, you can only extract by selecting one file which is the .rar file (it’ll show up with a different icon to the rest).

• Liam says:

Thanks for the reply. JDownloader 2 is showing all file numbers with less than 3 digits as missing (incomplete archive). I can’t extract with these missing files. I am getting the same thing with “Kick Ass”. I have had this error before and downloaded anyway, but was never able to extract. Ended up deleting.

• NORiA says:

Yeah, some of the newer UHD releases have all been archived in the same method so you’ll get similar files (.001 and so on) with all of them.

Its quite straight-forward actually, just download all the files. Place them all in the same directory/folder and then just right click on the .rar/.zip file and choose extract here. You shouldn’t have to join anything or do anything with the files ending with .001 (or similar)

• Liam says:

Yeah, I guess I’m not making my point clear. I know how to extract an archive. I haven’t downloaded yet. When I que it up in JDownloader 2, it says it’s an incomplete archive. I don’t want to download such a large movie(s) and then have it fail to extract due to missing files (please read previous comments).

• NORiA says:

I’m not quite sure, it maybe might have been a temporary issue on ZippyShare’s side? Because I can confirm they’re all online – https://i.imgur.com/B6aBiwW.png

• Liam says:

Saw your Imgur post and yeah, I get the same thing. However, if you then click “Start Download”, I get and error saying there are missing files. Clicking the “Details” button shows files .0 through .99 are missing. Anyway, something changes recently and it affects all 2160 downloads I have attempted from this site. The last successful download from this site was In the Heart of the Sea. Something seems to have changed since then.

• NORiA says:

Could you try using Mipony? Someone else had the exact same problem with JDownloader but they were able to download properly with Mipony.

• Liam says:

Mipony did the trick. Thanks!

2. cagen says:

Thanks. On mac I had to use ‘Ajoiner’ to join the parts and then ‘Unarchiver’ to unrar it (Just incase anyone has same issue)

3. cagen says:

I’m getting a message that the pack is incomplete?

• NORiA says:

I’m not sure why you’d get that message. What part(s), specifically?

• cagen says:

I get a message saying Baby.Driver.2017.2160p.BluRay.REMUX.HEVC.DTS-HD.MA.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-FGT.rar.001 is not an archive.

Previously all the files automatically have the program logo which I use to extract but for some reason the icon is only on part 001.

Maybe its an issue with my computer

• NORiA says:

No, that’s fine. That is because this time we used a different archiver. All files will be .001 .002 etc but there’ll be one file which is .rar (perhaps the last file in the directory). Right click on that and hit extract.