3 from Hell 2019 Unrated UHD BluRay 2160p TrueHD 7.1 HEVC REMUX-FraMeSToR

3 from Hell (2019)

Director: Rob Zombie
Stars: Sheri Moon Zombie, Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, Emilio Rivera

Runtime: 111 minutes (taken from iMDB)
Genre: Horror

Rating: * (may differ)
Votes: (may differ)

Release Date: 2019-09-01 (taken from IMDb)
Viewer Rating (TV/MPAA): R (taken from IMDb)

Summary: Sequel to The Devil’s Rejects.

Links: iMDBNFO

3.from.Hell.2019.Unrated.UHD.BluRay.2160p.TrueHD.7.1.HEVC.REMUX-FraMeSToR – 65.23 GB

Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits

Download from Dropapk (Splits) – No Limits

1. AnotherFairLady says:

Dear uploaders! Thanks again for all the good work, I very much appreciate! But in the last days I am beginning to ask myself, if this is becoming a 2160p-exclusive-club. I myself have neither the possibility to watch nor to store these movies, also not the 7.1 DTS audio line. And I think many people are similar.
    So it would be great, if you also consider us ordinary people and bring some more movies with the good old 1080p. Thank you very very much, and I did not at all mean any offense. Lots of love!

• Jumba says:

If you want something to have a higher possibility of getting posted, you can request it. All those 2160p are either requests and new releases.
      I’m not able to store or even play those releases with HEVC – 2160p but most people seem to want those. I’ll try to get some other stuff posted as well 🙂

• AnotherFairLady says:

Yes I Know. Although I do not think that really “most” of the people want this high resolution stuff, but some, and, as you say, these are the ones to request for it.
        I think that still most of the people are simply glad about this amazing selection of new, interesting and often rare movies and series provided here. And so am I. So thanks again for this, and very kind to answer.

• 4kcollector says:

Your point is valid but let’s not overwhelm Jumba. Your acting out in a domineering way. The uploaders are doing the best they can, Like Jumba said, whatever you’re looking for, you can request it. Let’s all be thankful for this wonderful site!

• AnotherFairLady says:

It is perfectly fine for me, that you and everybody to whom this is important, gets the 4k remuxes! I just asked for other resolutions too. This movie, 3 from Hell f.e., just released, came ONLY as a 4k. So it would be nice, if ,especially the new releases, come in 1080p too, so that everybody else also can watch it. And I think I made myself very clear about it, many times, that this is the most wonderful site for me either. No offense, buddy, just keep going!

• AnotherFairLady says:

PS Just interested now, but did you really asked for this movie in 4k? Cause I think, its pretty crap. I myself only jumped into, cause I missed it at the last FantasyFestival.
              I really fully respect your wishes of highest quality, but doesnt it a bit also depend on wich movie? This I would have loaded and try to watch, if it would have only 3GB WEB. But ok, so is everybody different.

• Jumba says:

I didn’t notice any requests from anyone for that movie, “3 from Hell”. It was just a brand new release so I posted it.
                Don’t worry, you are not annoying or anything at all. I just need to learn more about what people want and focus on that instead of uploading everything new that comes out.

• AnotherFairLady says:

Dear Jumba, only to answer your thoughts. I think it is always a good thing for everybody if you people post the newest releases and first possible in the smallest WEB. This happened always here on this site. And then, after, coming the encodes or remux and 4k for the special. But a lot of movies are not really needed in 4k at first time, unless somebody asks for this especially, of course yes then please. But in front it should stay the movie or series and not the resolution of it. Only my opinion…And I am also very glad, that I might find a lot of very old but good movies on this site still.

• Jumba says:

I see what you talking about.
                    Best thing to do if something you want is not there is to request it, we will see it and if it’s possible we’ll post it.
                    The amount of both series and movies that needs to be posted is increasing day by day since the new season has begun and sometimes stuff missing since we can’t keep an eye on everything.
                    About mention of posts in the past, first the web then encodes and after remux was that way because it had more people posting and helping, at the moment it’s just me and TheRealDude. We are missing a lot of stuff from getting posted day by day but people can always request it, from my point of view I can say the last 7 days about 85% of the requests have been filled within 24 hours. It might sound like an excuse, it might be an excuse in the end. If you noticed I try to focus on non 4k stuff as you wished, we’ll see how things work. If you have anything that’s on my hands to do and change, let me know.

• 4kcollector says:

Again, If you want a movie at a particular resolution then all you have to do is make a request. Please speak for yourself, everybody may not like the movie. We all have different taste. The uploaders are doing the best they can, so please acknowledge that.

• AnotherFairLady says:

Hey, relax! And continue yourself with your 2160p requests! The uploaders will do good for all of us.

• 4kcollector says:

You need to relax, your mad at me for requesting 2160p content. That’s petty, you have issues. I hope you get what you’re looking for…

• AnotherFairLady says:

No no no, this is totally wrong! I am not at all mad at you. I really also hope that you get, what you are looking for. So please, this is not a fight! And I am truly sorry, if I maybe expressed something not well.

• Jumba says:

Would you prefer 1080p remuxes or 1080p encodes? I’m trying to understand what most people want.
          So far the most requests were for not popular tv and 2160p movies, I’m trying to cover that also re-post those dead links but it takes time.

• AnotherFairLady says:

Thank you Jumba for asking, and please believe me, I didnt mean to make such a big fuss it came to now. For me it is not so important, if the 1080p is a remux or encode or web-dl. I am interested to watch the movie, thats all. I have thousands of movies and not the space to store a remux, but I can compress them myself and a remux is even easier to compress than an already done encode. On the other hand I am glad about good encodes, cause this is less work for me and if it is a Marvel or similar I even keep it that big, cause I as well, in certain cases, do not despise good quality. And to speak of making a request, I actually made two requests recently. In both an encode or even web-dl in 1080p would be fine. Thanks again very very much! and now do not want to bother you with this any further! Lots of love and very grateful always!

• TheRealDude says:

Excuse me for jumping in Jumba. I just would like to clarify sth about 3 From Hell. Hi AnotherFairLady, regarding this specefic title, I checked the web version before the REMUX release, and yesterday I checked the 1080p and 720p. Believe me I would not upload sth if the quality isn’t, at least, acceptable. The available 720p, 1080p encodes for this movie, for now, are just bad, like you can see the colors dots on your screen.

• AnotherFairLady says:

Dear TheRealDude, that is really very nice, that you “jumped in”! But how long are the discussions going on for a movie that is not worth it! I am so so sorry for bothering now you also! I, at first time, only picked this movie from a row of others to explain my issue to consider the people, that do not have the possibility, watching 4k movies. Please forget about this special movie, it is not important! Otherwise I would have made a request 😅 I only wanted to say something on principal and I am very glad and thankful that all of you will provide a lot of other good movies for all of us! Thank you so much again!