The Universe 2007 S01-S06 1080p BluRay x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 2.0/5.1-Tigole

The Universe 2007 Season 1-6 S01-06 (1080p Bluray x265 HEVC 10bit AAC 2.0 5.1 Tigole)

Seasons: 06
Episodes: 78

Summary: This educational show explores many scientific questions and topics about the universe (Big Bang, the Sun, the planets, black holes, other galaxies, astrobiology etc.) through latest CGI, data and interviews with scientists.

Links: IMDB

Video
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Audio
Codec : AAC
Channels : 2.0
Bit rate :  132 Kbps

Size
54.8GB

Download from MEGA.nz
Download from ZIPPYSHARE (200MB Splits) – NO LIMITS
Download from ZIPPYSHARE (500MB Splits) – NO LIMITS [Massive thanks to Felicie] [UPDATE!]

1. boru says:

nr.50 of 500 mb links is ofline

2. cesar says:

hello friends how are you I hope you very well all this series of history I like it very much I would like you to share the universe full Bluray or Remux since this series is very good to learn the universe since thank you very much for all regards

3. Felicie Aussi says:

Hi again,

Well… it’s now all done, and ready. \o/

You can now download this set from this new 113x500MB parts instead of previous 282x200MB parts.
    This WinRAR archive is in the classical “RAR” format, not in the new “RAR5” one. So Mac users and pre-V5 versions of WinRAR/unrar should be able to extract the files.

Link list is here : https://links.snahp.it/Y7HSBPVLLjnCnBXLJy9mNbqC8RijbtyrvSh

Please, give feedback here if any mistake occur. 😉

I will keep the parts and rebuilt the link list while it will be necessary.
    Any other people who can keep all these parts (mirroring) would be helpfull.

4. Felicie Aussi says:

I am building new 500MB parts from this set. Parts are yet done, compression RAR (not the new RAR5, so older version of WinRAR/unrar should be able to extract the files). Parts still on uploading…

I’d like to know if my http://links.snahp.it/ url will be kept if I put it here ?

5. Felicie Aussi says:

Thanks. Seasons 7 & 8 update anytime soon?

6. gwen says:

Thx for this.
    282 parts to download. Huge.
    This post should be updated with 500MB parts instead.
    Language : English only. No subs.