Gossip Girl (2007) S03 1080p AMZN WEB-DL x265 HEVC 10bit EAC3 5.1 RZeroX (QxR)

Gossip Girl (2007–2012)

Director:
Stars: Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford

Runtime: 42 minutes (taken from iMDB)
Genre: Drama, Romance

Rating: 7.4* (may differ)
Votes: 133723 (may differ)

Summary: Gossip Girl follows the lives of privileged teenagers on the upper east side. Serena Van Der Woodsen is a blonde and beautiful socialite, Everyone knows Serena. Blair Waldorf is Serena’s best friend but it’s always about Serena not Blair. Nate Archibald is Blair’s boyfriend but ever since Serena came back from boarding school Nate has been acting strange? Chuck Bass a rich and arrogant person. Daniel Humphrey a loney boy from Brooklyn, NY who nobody knows. Follow the lives of this guilty pleasure show.

Links: iMDB

Download from ZIPPYSHARE (500MB Splits) – NO LIMITS

1. Emma says:

Greetings , thank you ! Will there be seasons 4 , 5 , 6 by RZeroX ?

2. Andrurw says:

Hi ! Thanks for taking the time to explain . But …
    1 – I can manually bypass the captcha in the browser , but there isn’t any option
    to save this *dlc file, you wrote : “**you can see the dlc file on the filecrypt site when u click on the link!” ,
    but when I click on the link it redirects me to the ad page, hitting the browser’s back button leads to an empty page , if I hit reload , I had to resolve the captcha again .
    2 – I don’t see any function with such name , all I have is ” + analyse text with links”, perhaps it’s because I have
    JDownloader2 ? When I add the link , there isn’t “Deep Decrpyt” , also. It goes to the linkgrabber with ” Wrong captcha!” , I even tried JDownloader2 browser extension with no luck (

• whiplashwind says:

1. Please tell me ur using an adblocker! I personally prefer uBlock origin+nano defender! It is reddit’s favorite.
      2. I was indeed talking about jdownloader2! But it is a WEB-GUI! In case of desktop version u have use Ctrl+Shift+V. When u click on ADD LINKS, there is an option just beside it!
      Here is the image for that, jdownloader2-ADD-LINKS
      Simply use an adblocker! That solves it! 2nd option was just FYI!!
      Hope I cleared that!

• Andrurw says:

1 – Yes , I am using an adblocker (tried with and without it), hence the empty page (filecrypt tries to redirect, but the adblocker kicks in and shows an empty page , yet I can see the ad link (up above in the browser) , thanks for the advice though.
        Still , I don’t see how to save DLC ?!
        2 – jdownloader2 , latest version , the second method shows the exact same result : Wrong Captcha!

• whiplashwind says:

1. Click-n-load should do the trick! It will direct u to download!
          2. I have just learnt about it! See the other comment!
          If it does not work, I will post an alternate link! Do try every method before commenting as it takes a while for us to get back to u!

• Andrurw says:

Yay , the third method “Click-n-load” is a working solution !
            Thanks so much , though , I have to warn the others , on some adblocks
            this button is NOT shown on the page , I had to temporarily disable it .
            Keep up the good work !

3. Andrurw says:

Hello , thanks for posting ! When I add the link to JDownloader2 (updated) , it can’t pass the captcha code. It says “Wrong captcha!”

• whiplashwind says:

I can remove the Captcha but it will defeat the purpose of hosting links on filecrypt! You can try one of these two things
      1.) Download the .dlc** file and click on: Add Links -> Choose file -> the dlc file
      2.) Click on: Add links-> Paste the filecrypt link -> Toggle “Deep Decrpyt” (on the last row of “Optional” block)
      .dlc files are just container files which hold the links! If u r prompted for captcha while trying 2nd option complete it!
      Both should work! Ping me of they don’t
      **you can see the dlc file on the filecrypt site when u click on the link!

• Emma says:

The same here ! Add links-> Paste the filecrypt link -> Toggle “Deep Decrpyt” gives me the same error Wrong Captcha , I went to their forum and the modder wrote it’s because gogle had changed to RecaptchaV2 and they still have no way to bypass it ! By the way THANK YOU for posting this with AC3 !! I just love you ! I got sick of AAC bad quailty sound , not to mention it is not supported by the majority of receivers ! Gotta try to catch the links tomorrow again .