Alien 1979 Directors Cut UHD BluRay 2160p DTS HD MA 5.1 HEVC REMUX FraMeSToR

Alien (1979)

Director: Ridley Scott
Stars: Tom Skerritt, Sigourney Weaver, Veronica Cartwright, Harry Dean Stanton

Runtime: 116 minutes (taken from iMDB)
Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi

Rating: 8.5* (may differ)
Votes: 704268 (may differ)

Release Date: 1979-06-22 (taken from IMDb)
Viewer Rating (TV/MPAA): R (taken from IMDb)

Summary: A commercial crew aboard the deep space towing vessel, Nostromo is on its way home when they pick up an SOS warning from a distant moon. What they don’t know is that the SOS warning is not like any other ordinary warning call. Picking up the signal, the crew realizes that they are not alone on the spaceship when an alien stowaway is on the cargo ship.

Links: iMDB

Alien.1979.Directors.Cut.UHD.BluRay.2160p.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.HEVC.REMUX-FraMeSToR

1. Billy says:

Part 25, 53, 87 can’t download can you check it.
    Thanks for your sharing.

2. alvvays says:

is this the new remastered 4k?

3. Tyler says:

random question. Does this have include HDR?

4. ana says:

Oh yeah! I am so lazy… You are, perhaps, lazy the whole of your life. Always having other people doing the things for you.

• Excel says:

Hi ana… You’re taking so that makes you lazy as well. People have different preferences, that’s why Framestor, Epsilon & FGT exist… I didn’t mean to offend anybody.

• ana says:

Dear Excel, I want to apologize, didn`t really want to be so rude! It just annoyed me so much in the moment. What I think is, that here is already offered an amazing variety to us, not only to speak of so many different movies, you get nowhere else! but also of an incredible diversity of quality of those movies for already many preferences. So, IF we are able to do things ourselves for further wishes, we should do so ourselves, and let these girls and boys do, what we are not able to do. No offense and enjoy!

• ana says:

And isn`t it anymore the movie, we are interested in, but only, how it comes like? Isn`t this not a bit a waste of time and brain? πŸ˜”

• Excel says:

Well said ana! I appreciate the apology. to be honest, I don’t modify people’s work. In fact, it’s quit disrespectful and frowned upon. Also, it would take a while going through each file… The FGT remuxes always stutter/corrupt on my devices but the Epsilon 4k remuxes play very smooth without a problem and the files are smaller, that’s why I prefer Epsilon but everybody has their own preferences, Not to sound like a jerk. I also apologize to the uploader for that comment I made about being lazy. I’m grateful for all their hard work. I hope Dorukhan comes back so we can get more 4k movies!

5. ana says:

@ Excel
    You can`t be serious to encumber these guys with such nonsense as to delete some (for you) unnecassary languages or other stuff!!! We can all be happy to enjoy so many offers of awesome movies in multiple qualitity and this is, what we love them to do! So just choose the language or whatever you want with the player, you use! Or, like Hatty suggested, do it yourself with MKV-Toolnix. And this doesn`t take long, it is extremely quick!! Can`t believe this!! Sorry!

6. Tony says:

Thankyou, appreciated, gonna patiently wait for aliens aka the best sci fi movie ever πŸ˜€ and gotta add i <3 filecrypt you get no bs, with 1 click you can see active links and all are added, ouo.io are filled with malware and are known for it, but tbh whatever makes the uploaders job the easiest i will happily use

7. Aaron says:

Amazing upload! Is the theatrical cut available in 4k yet as I cant find any FraMeSToR releases on public trackers πŸ™‚

8. Excel says:

Fantastic upload! I just had a question. Is it possible if you guys can upload more Framestor/Epsilon 4k remuxes? I’m trying to delete the FGT ones as I don’t need the extra languages etc. That’s if it’s not a problem, thank you.

• whiplashwind says:

Only Decimat3 and I are active now! There will be more remuxes once dorukhan is back! We try our best but can’t promise when our crew isn’t big!

• Hatty says:

You could also remove the unnecessary tracks yourself using MKVToolNix.

• Excel says:

Yeah I was thinking about that but it would take awhile and honestly, I’m just lazy. That’s why I kindly asked if they could upload the framestor/epsilon 4k remuxes. Just to make life a little easier.

• my50ho says:

Who’s life does that make easier? Not the person doing the work since you are “lazy”. Its simple and takes no time at all, get off your ass and do something for yourself

• Excel says:

@my50ho Lmao, you have a serious attitude problem. I kindly made a request and now you’re butt hurt… Get off your lazy butt and buy the movie lol

9. ittizi says:

Great work thank you so much and I didn’t run into any problems with the puzzles or circles and the current Captcha is fine too.

10. Porkana says:

Great upload! Suppose to be the 40th anniversary release.

11. Tony says:

Great upload, thanks!
    Sorry if this seems rude, but would you consider setting the filecrypts in the future to a password like dorukhan, or putting it behind an ouo link with google captcha like decimate, rather than using the filecrypt captcha? The filecrypt one never seems to work half the time, even with adblock disabled.

• whiplashwind says:

Okay! I thought I set it to the easiest ones, puzzle or find open circle captcha! Will do it soon!
      Thanks for the feedback! Very clear and precise!

• foe says:

No way. Filecrypt is way better than ouo.

Ouo.io is a paid link shortener filled with ads and malware if you started clicking the ads.

Filecrypt has none of that bullshit.

And for changing the password to a username? WTF is wrong with you?

Don’t start changing standard practices just because one random guy who obviously doesn’t know how to use his browser (talking about filecrypt not working with adblock one because he doesn’t know how to use the element inspector to zap the invisible overlays on download page) is making plebeian requests.

Don’t change anything you’re doing @whiplashwind — you’re doing amazing work and your uploads and choice of links are perfectly fine.

Thanks <3

• whiplashwind says:

No need to be hostile!
        I just agreed with him on Captcha not on ouo.io! Tons of comments are rude and abusive! Was just a bit excited to see a polite one!
        There won’t be any changes atleast for forseable future!
        Finally, Thanks for having my back!

• foe says:

Sorry if I came off hostile. Wasn’t trying to be. Just expressing my opinion and my gratitude for all the hardwork of the team here. <3