Bloodshot 2020 2160p HDR WEB-DL DDP5.1 HEVC-BLUTONiUM

Runtime: 109 minutes
Genre: Action, Drama, Sci-Fi

Rating: 5.6 / 10
Votes: 4,839

Release Date: 2020-03-13
Viewer Rating (TV/MPAA): PG-13

Summary: Ray Garrison, a slain soldier, is re-animated with superpowers.

Links: iMDB

Bloodshot.2020.2160p.HDR.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.HEVC-BLUTONiUM [17.00 GB]
Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (SINGLE Link) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (10 GB Splits) – No Limits
Download from 1fichier (SINGLE Link)

Bloodshot.2020.2160p.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.HEVC-BLUTONiUM [16.97 GB]
Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (SINGLE Link) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (10 GB Splits) – No Limits
Download from 1fichier (SINGLE Link)

How to bypass fc.lc links? Click here for video tutorial
How to download from Klop.me? Click here for video tutorial
How to download all zippyshare parts at once? Click here for video tutorial

Why am I using Klop for Google Drive links? sharing copyrighted files from Google Drive will cause account suspension and Google will delete all my files so I can’t share direct links from GD. Klop will copy the file from my GD account to yours but first you need to login and give access permission to it. If you’re not ok with it please use other links provided.

Do you like my uploads? Donate me so I can keep uploading…

Bitcoin address:
32A5SgYFbASZc6js5wSgabysGoKGEMYYHV

Dash address:
Xi8JB2UVt64wkaWWsdJX9ZDFSxWFq3hTLn

1. Kevin says:

Film was terrible, plot/story poorly executed, poorly written script with lame forced sexual banter…

2. Mickey says:

Anyone else having issues with the captcha showing up? The page loads but there is no captcha to solve, if I select continue, it says solve it, but there is nothing. Tried in firefox & MS edge, thanks!

• DAHAKA says:

there is no problem with CAPTCHA, try it with a vpn.

• Bob says:

Same. I’ve never been able to get a CAPTCHA to appear for the fc.lc links from Dahaka. Means I always pass on Dahaka’s posts. Tried every browser I have (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera) and without any ad-blocking. I don’t know how people are seeing them. Out of the dozens of listings, I’ve never seen them to work.

• DAHAKA says:

I don’t know why you guys can’t see the reCAPTCHA, but I’m sure problem is from your end. Statistics shows that I’m getting hundreds of click from unique IPs each day so I’m sure there is no problem with site.
        I checked it again right now and reCAPTCHA shows up without any problem:

3. zybr549maan says:

Thank you for this upload!!!
    Hope there is a 2160p in Atmos TrueHD 7.1 or DTS MA 7.1 release soon

• DAHAKA says:

higher audio quality will come with bluray version and it’s not coming anytime soon

• hikala says:

Bluray release is a physical release mainly to be sold at stores, with the covid lockdown all over the place, don’t count on it being released any time soon. Film companies are priortizing content to streaming.

4. goozchos says:

Is this HDR or SDR?

5. jim says:

thanks alot!!, but google drive single link .dlc, nothing shows up in j downloader.
    usually dlc’s always work, maybe im t0o early?