Fear 1996 Repack 1080p Blu-ray Remux VC-1 DTS-HD MA 5 1-KRaLiMaRKo
Director: James Foley
Stars: Mark Wahlberg, Reese Witherspoon, William Petersen, Amy Brenneman
Runtime: 97 minutes (taken from iMDB)
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Rating: 6.3* (may differ)
Votes: 39666 (may differ)
Release Date: 1996-04-12 (taken from IMDb)
Viewer Rating (TV/MPAA): R (taken from IMDb)
Summary: Nicole walker is the average 16 year old girl; wants to have fun, and dreams of her Prince Charming. When her and her best friend Margot appear at a party, she meets older bad boy David. Everything seems to be going so well and Nicole and David become a couple. Nicole’s family like David and she decides she loves him enough to give herself to him one night after a date. However, as soon as they became official, David has become a possessive and jealous boyfriend. He even beats up one of Nicole’s close male friends when he is seen giving her a hug at the end of school. After this dark event Nicole never wants to see David again but he tries his hardest to make sure Nicole will take him back. Soon enough she forgives him and things seem to be going well again until a sick situation involving Nicole’s best friend Margot turns to her and David breaking up again. This time David is not taking any chances with not being with Nicole so him and his friends go into her family home and attempt to take Nicole. Will David get Nicole or will she and her family hold back and get rid of David’s sick craving for Nicole?
Direct Download Links:
1. : 3H2SmHvNvctjrt5eaW47yRuuJ5wVywTg7D
2. If any is required, it will be the domain of the site – sn___.it.
3. If you’re taken to FileCrypt – please enter the password, solve the captcha and click on the download DLC button –
Use the DLC on JDownloader2 or dcrypt it to get access to the links.
4. Please use the latest version of 7-Zip or (Windows), p7zip or unrar (Linux) and Unarchiver or Keka (Mac) to extract the files, depending on the file format.
5. If u get error SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG on zippyshare links try with
Thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy the content