Fetih 1453 2012 1080p BluRay DTS x264-TayTO
Conquest 1453 (2012)
Director: Faruk Aksoy
Stars: Devrim Evin, Ibrahim Celikkol, Dilek Serbest, Cengiz Coskun
Runtime: 162 minutes (taken from iMDB)
Genre: Action, Drama, History, War
Rating: 7.1* (may differ)
Votes: 54124 (may differ)
Release Date: 2012-04-25 (taken from IMDb)
Viewer Rating (TV/MPAA): NOT RATED (taken from IMDb)
Summary: In 1453, the Byzantine capital of Constantinople is surrounded by Ottoman Turks. The city is but a shadow of its former glory due to the empire’s ever receding coffers, while the Ottoman Empire continues to grow rich. After years of tolerating the existance of Byzantium, the ambitious sultan, Mehmet II launches his campaign to end the Byzantine Empire and take Constantinople for the Ottomans, resulting in arguably the greatest siege of that age.
Direct Download Links:
1. If any is required, it will be the domain of the site – sn___.it.
2. If you’re taken to FileCrypt – please enter the password, solve the captcha and click on the download DLC button –
Use the DLC on JDownloader2 or dcrypt it to get access to the links.
3. Please use the latest version of 7-Zip or (Windows), p7zip or unrar (Linux) and Unarchiver or Keka (Mac) to extract the files, depending on the file format.
4. If u get error SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG on zippyshare links try with
5. If u want to support me my address: 3N4s68NUrrySoHuS2DDPpmEHQVzsL1LDag
Thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy the content