Rick and Morty S04 1080p 720p AMZN WEB-DL DD+5.1 H.264-CtrlHD

Rick and Morty (2013)

Summary: An animated series on adult-swim about the infinite adventures of Rick, a genius alcoholic and careless scientist, with his grandson Morty, a 14 year-old anxious boy who is not so smart, but always tries to lead his grandfather with his own morale compass. Together, they explore the infinite universes; causing mayhem and running into trouble.

Director: N/A
Stars: Justin Roiland, Chris Parnell, Spencer Grammer, Sarah Chalke
Rating: 9.2/10
Votes: 340,303
Genres: Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Runtime: 23 min

Links: IMDb

Rick.and.Morty.S04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.264-CtrlHD [5.06 GB] [UNCENSORED VERSION]
Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (SINGLE Link) – No Limits
Download from 1fichier (SINGLE Link)
Download from MEGA.nz (SINGLE Link)

Rick.and.Morty.S04.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.264-CtrlHD [3.08 GB] [UNCENSORED VERSION]
Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (SINGLE Link) – No Limits
Download from 1fichier (SINGLE Link)
Download from MEGA.nz (SINGLE Link)

Rick.and.Morty.S04.Uncensored.1080p.iT.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NOGRP [8.75 GB] [UNCENSORED VERSION] [RE-UPLOADED]
Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (SINGLE Link) – No Limits
Download from 1fichier (SINGLE Link)
Download from MEGA.nz (SINGLE Link)

Rick.and.Morty.S04.1080p.WEBRip.x264-SCENE [6.84 GB] [CENSORED VERSION]
Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (SINGLE Link) – No Limits
Download from 1fichier (SINGLE Link)
Download from MEGA.nz (SINGLE Link)

Rick.and.Morty.S04.720p.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264-BTN [3.38 GB] [CENSORED VERSION]
Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (SINGLE Link) – No Limits
Download from 1fichier (SINGLE Link)
Download from MEGA.nz (SINGLE Link)

How to bypass fc.lc links? Click here for video tutorial
How to download from Klop.me? Click here for video tutorial
How to download all zippyshare parts at once? Click here for video tutorial

Why am I using Klop for Google Drive links? sharing copyrighted files from Google Drive will cause account suspension and Google will delete all my files so I can’t share direct links from GD. Klop will copy the file from my GD account to yours but first you need to login and give access permission to it. If you’re not ok with it please use other links provided.

Do you like my uploads? Donate me so I can keep uploading…

Bitcoin address:
32A5SgYFbASZc6js5wSgabysGoKGEMYYHV

Dash address:
Xi8JB2UVt64wkaWWsdJX9ZDFSxWFq3hTLn

1. John says:

I might just be an idiot, but why is every link taking me to Usenet and not the host defined here?

2. Nathaniel says:

Hello , I’m getting the same skips as the others have said.
    I’m just wondering why would some encoders using non-standard weird codecs. Yes , I think it is due to the broken codecs they used. I’m playing with PwrDVD 18. The video is choppy. I had problems with audio in Blacklist , also . Only version PDVD 16 worked fine and I could watch.

• DAHAKA says:

I don’t know about Blacklist, but this one was my fault. I reuploaded the file so now it should play without any problem.

3. Stock says:

Thank you DAHAKA! The new version of Rick.and.Morty.S04.Uncensored.1080p.iT.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NOGRP works perfect. BTW you don’t have to apologize, you’re doing an amazing job every day. Thank you for your past and future uploads!

4. Stock says:

I’m watching version Rick.and.Morty.S04.Uncensored.1080p.iT.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NOGRP
    Once or twice each episode drops seveeral seconds of audio and video. It happens consistently. Unless my winrar copy extracted partially corrupted files, it seems problem from the release.

• DAHAKA says:

can you send me the timestamp for one of these audio drops so I can check?

• Stock says:

Sure. S01E01: from 01:43 to 2:09 and from 17:17 to 17:33
        When I play it, video and audio freezes there.

Thank you!.

• DAHAKA says:

it’s playing fine for me.
          what player do you use?

• Stock says:

VLC, MPC-HC and I even tried Windows Media Player. Extracting again does lead to the same errors. Downloading again and exact same problem. I’ve already tried with Google Drive and 1fichier.

• DAHAKA says:

try with Potplayer, you can download it from this link:
            and make sure to select “Install additional codecs” at the end of installation.

• Stock says:

I installed Potplayer and selected “Install additional codecs”. Still Potplayer skips those seconds.

• DAHAKA says:

I just watched whole S04E01 and not a single skip for me!
            can you copy the file to your phone and try playing it there to see if the same thing happens with your phone too?

• Stock says:

Yeah, the same happens in my phone, in the very same spots. I even try to extract with 7zip instead of winrar but it’s the same. Did you try with the file downloaded from 1fichier or Google Drive? Maybe zippyshare doesn’t share the problem.

• DAHAKA says:

I was seeding back the torrent so I had the files on my seedbox and it was playing without any problem.
            but now that you mentioned, I downloaded it from GDrive and I’m getting the same skips as you said.
            I don’t know how but somehow files got corrupted during zipping process… anyways, I reuploaded all the links for Uncensored.1080p.iT.WEB-DL release. I’m really sorry about the problem and thank you for letting me know.

5. Protanly says:

There’s no reason for the files to be so large. Every previous episode was under a gig.

6. Silentblade says:

will there be an uncensored version?