Star Trek Picard S01E06 The Impossible Box 1080p 720p AMZN WEB-DL DDP5.1 H.264-NTb

Star Trek: Picard (2020)

Summary: Plot kept under wraps. Described as a follow-up series to Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987), and centers on Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Sir Patrick Stewart) in the next chapter of his life.

Director: N/A
Stars: Patrick Stewart, Santiago Cabrera, Isa Briones, Michelle Hurd
Rating: 8.3/10
Votes: 14,704
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi
Runtime: N/A

Links: IMDb

Star.Trek.Picard.S01E06.The.Impossible.Box.1080p.CBS.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-TEPES [1.73 GB]
Download from GoFile (SINGLE Link) – No Limits, Full Speed

Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (SINGLE Link) – No Limits
Download from MEGA.nz (SINGLE Link)

Star.Trek.Picard.S01E06.The.Impossible.Box.720p.CBS.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-TEPES [1.17 GB]
Download from GoFile (SINGLE Link) – No Limits, Full Speed

Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits
Download from Google Drive (SINGLE Link) – No Limits
Download from MEGA.nz (SINGLE Link)

How to bypass fc.lc links? Click here for video tutorial
How to download from Klop.me? Click here for video tutorial
How to download all zippyshare parts at once? Click here for video tutorial

Why am I using Klop for Google Drive links? sharing copyrighted files from Google Drive will cause account suspension and Google will delete all my files so I can’t share direct links from GD. Klop will copy the file from my GD account to yours but first you need to login and give access permission to it. If you’re not ok with it please use other links provided.

Do you like my uploads? Donate me so I can keep uploading…

Bitcoin address:
32A5SgYFbASZc6js5wSgabysGoKGEMYYHV

Dash address:
Xi8JB2UVt64wkaWWsdJX9ZDFSxWFq3hTLn

1. Max says:

Thank you for the multiple links, great choices, much appreciated.

2. Despotism says:

fc.lc has been screwing up for DAYS now… Just to be clear, even on a Virtual Machine that has a DMZ subnet so not even firewall is screwing around, no ad-blocking, using Chrome, IE, or MS-Edge… FC.LC literally is not loading correctly. The first screen is gives an OK – Continue button. However, when clicking it says “Please check the captcha box to proceed to the destination page.” but there is no captcha box.

The page doesn’t even look like it’s loaded correctly. This happens every so often, like somehow FC.LC is just not loading, and it’ll be like this for DAYS… Then back to normal. At the moment it’s been about a week.

I think the provider is doing something, and there is no way around it. I love your uploads dude, but I hate FC.LC because it’s not consistent.

• DAHAKA says:

buddy I’m pretty sure problem is from your side, maybe fc.lc is blocked by your ISP. I’m getting more than a thousand unique clicks each day and yet only 2-3 reports in a month for fc.lc having problem.
      if there is a problem with website everyone should experience it, I myself check the site 3 times a day to make sure it’s working fine and till now never experienced any problem.
      can you please check with a free VPN app and see if it’s loading properly?

3. JJ says:

i know lots of people that are really enjoying this show. its not for everyone, but i really like it.
    thx for the post!

4. e says:

This show’s not very good… but for the sake of consistency, Amazon WEB-DL with 5.1 audio?

5. anon89 says: