The Fate of the Furious 2017 UHD BluRay 2160p DTS-X 7.1 HEVC REMUX-FraMeSToR

The Fate of the Furious (2017)

Director: F. Gary Gray
Stars: Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez

Runtime: 136 minutes (taken from iMDB)
Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Thriller

Rating: 6.7* (may differ)
Votes: 206663 (may differ)

Release Date: 2017-04-14 (taken from IMDb)
Viewer Rating (TV/MPAA): PG-13 (taken from IMDb)

Summary: Now that Dom and Letty are on their honeymoon and Brian and Mia have retired from the game-and the rest of the crew has been exonerated-the globetrotting team has found a semblance of a normal life. But when a mysterious woman seduces Dom into the world of crime he can’t seem to escape and a betrayal of those closest to him, they will face trials that will test them as never before. From the shores of Cuba and the streets of New York City to the icy plains off the arctic Barents Sea, the elite force will crisscross the globe to stop an anarchist from unleashing chaos on the world’s stage… and to bring home the man who made them a family.

Links: iMDB

The.Fate.of.the.Furious.2017.UHD.BluRay.2160p.DTS-X.7.1.HEVC.REMUX-FraMeSToR - 43.33 GB

Download from Zippyshare (Splits) – No Limits

Download from 1fichier (Single) – No Limits

1. bluedaredevil says:

Thanks for the upload Jumba! There’s a couple more DVs from FraMeSToR, like Bumblebee (2018) and Birds of Prey (2020) that I can’t find. Wondering if maybe you could upload them? Thanks!

2. NasMaster says:

Zippy links are down already. Damnit 🙁

3. The Vault says:

Could you uploud a DV version too?
    Thanks for the uploads!

• Jumba says:

There’s no DV mkvs released yet.

• Billy Hoyle says:

Jumba, there is, actually, but not by our friends at FraMeSToR. There’s a group called 3L who’s done a ton of DV releases since November. I’m slowly replacing theirs with the ones you post here, but they’re legit and without issues.

• Jumba says:

That’s interesting, must be a new group.
          Framestor is doing slowly replacing their DV mp4 with mkv so they will release one in the future as well.

• Billy Hoyle says:

I do prefer FraMeSToR over all others, because they tend to add extra tracks and/or create hybrids from the best sources available. There have been several groups, new and old, releasing DV remuxes since it became possible: 3L, EDPH, DoVirus, PmP, DON, OurBits, THM, SP4K, SC4KDV. The vast majority comes from 3L (81) and EDPH (37). FraMeSToR in comparison has 111 releases so far. This is out of 245 total (that I’m aware of).

• Jumba says:

We should be seeing more titles in DV then, is the 111 from FraMeSToR mkvs or is it mkvs and mp4 together?

• Billy Hoyle says:

All 111 releases are MKV. I got rid of the MP4s, except for Atomic Blonde, Braveheart, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, and Skyscraper. Those have not yet been released by any group, I believe.

• Jumba says:

Atomic Blonde is already available by framestor, might post it in the next few days.
            I counted 176 movies in mkv by framestor, might include extended, theatrical and other versions of the same movie.

• Billy Hoyle says:

Oh, that’s absolutely possible. They’ve been very busy, and like I said, there are at least 245 DV MKVs released already.

• That Guy says:

Or you can just download the full UHD and remux it yourself with DV included like I did forever ago.
            Grab a BeyondHD full UHD release, open in MakeMKV, BAM!
            But maybe you like to rewatch movies 20 times, each time with a different subtitle language, and need the extra subs included by FraMeSToR.
            The Hybrids are questionable too.
            I remember them doing a hybrid with an inferior source once.
            Do your research before downloading.

• That Guy says:

Here’s the notes from the recent Hulk hybrid:
            took the DTS:X from the EUR UHD, it definitly (sic) got flaws (clipping on the front speakers), but since I never saw any complaints in reviews for the EUR UHD audio and the Atmos on the FRA UHD having a very tame mixdown, I went for the more *inyourface* audio, despite the clipping!

The DTS-X track has clipping but they preferred it over the Atmos track because it’s more *inyourface*!
            Everyone knows that Dolby tracks are tame compared to DTS tracks, but that’s why there is a volume button.
            I’d rather have a “tamer” track that I turn up the volume 6 dB on my receiver than a track that has clipping.
            But hey, to each their own.

• Billy Hoyle says:

@That Guy – Didn’t see your posts until today. I’m a collector (and a hoarder, of course), so in cases like that, I keep multiple versions. I have always preferred REMUX’s over Full BDs, but I do create my own if I see something that hasn’t been released yet. Hybrids are fantastic, in my opinion, and I really appreciate the groups for being so passionate about our hobby.

4. MT says:

Thank you Jumba.
    Could you post the DV version if available please?