The Greatest Game Ever Played 2005 1080p BluRay x264-CiNEFiLE
The Greatest Game Ever Played (2005)
Director: Bill Paxton
Stars: James Paxton, Tom Rack, Armand Laroche, Peter Hurley
Runtime: 120 minutes (taken from iMDB)
Genre: Biography, Drama, Sport
Rating: 7.4* (may differ)
Votes: 27392 (may differ)
Release Date: 2005-09-30 (taken from IMDb)
Viewer Rating (TV/MPAA): PG (taken from IMDb)
Summary: Near the turn of the twentieth century, young Harry Vardon becomes a champion golfer but learns that his amazing skill is no match for the class boundaries that exclude him from “gentlemanly” English society. A dozen years later, a young American, Francis Ouimet, fights against the same prejudice, as well as his own father’s disdain, for a chance to participate in the U.S. Open against his idol — Harry Vardon. The struggles of both men for acceptance provides the background for an amazing contest of skills.
Direct Download Links:
1. : 3H2SmHvNvctjrt5eaW47yRuuJ5wVywTg7D
2. If any is required, it will be the domain of the site – sn___.it.
3. If you’re taken to FileCrypt – please enter the password, solve the captcha and click on the download DLC button –
Use the DLC on JDownloader2 or dcrypt it to get access to the links.
4. Please use the latest version of 7-Zip or (Windows), p7zip or unrar (Linux) and Unarchiver or Keka (Mac) to extract the files, depending on the file format.
5. If u get error SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG on zippyshare links try with
Thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy the content