The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 1947 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DDP2 0 H 264-ABM
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (1947)
Director: Norman Z. McLeod
Stars: Danny Kaye, Virginia Mayo, Boris Karloff, Fay Bainter
Runtime: 110 minutes (taken from iMDB)
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Romance
Rating: 7* (may differ)
Votes: 5492 (may differ)
Release Date: 1947-09-01 (taken from IMDb)
Viewer Rating (TV/MPAA): Approved (taken from IMDb)
Summary: In New York the clumsy Walter Mitty is the publisher of pulp fiction at the Pierce Publishing house owned by Bruce Pierce. He lives with his overbearing mother and neither his fiancée Gertrude Griswold and her mother nor his best friend Tubby Wadsworth respects him. Walter is an escapist and daydreams into a world of fantasy many times along the day. When Walter is commuting, he stumbles in the train with the gorgeous Rosalind van Hoorn who uses Walter to escape from her pursuer. Walter unintentionally gets involved with a dangerous ring of spies that are seeking a black book with notes about a hidden treasure.
Direct Download Links:
1. : 3H2SmHvNvctjrt5eaW47yRuuJ5wVywTg7D
2. If any is required, it will be the domain of the site – sn___.it.
3. If you’re taken to FileCrypt – please enter the password, solve the captcha and click on the download DLC button –
Use the DLC on JDownloader2 or dcrypt it to get access to the links.
4. Please use the latest version of 7-Zip or (Windows), p7zip or unrar (Linux) and Unarchiver or Keka (Mac) to extract the files, depending on the file format.
5. If u get error SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG on zippyshare links try with
Thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy the content